- Charity News: WAYout Arts & Sierra Leone Street Youth Ebola Awareness Song fundraising campaign
- AddThis Settings | AddThis Mobile App by POPPMusic.net
- Comments on “An Open Letter to D’Angelo” from POPPMusic.net.
- The 4 yr Anniversary show feat Carleen Anderson! 08/26 by Epiphany Castro | Blog Talk Radio
- MIYON New Music and Video Podcasts at Poppapolis – The Music City
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Help stop the spread of Ebola in Sierra Leone through awareness raising music by street youth. In early February of this year, people started dying in South East Guinea from Ebola, a highly-contagious virus. Ebola soon spread to neighbouring Liberia and Sierra Leone. The outbreak is the world’s deadliest to date. WAYout works with some of the most vulnerable groups in Sierra Leone – street youth and disadvantaged young people- and they have come together and want to record a song and make a video to raise awareness about Ebola, how it spreads and how to protect yourself. The song and video will carry all this important information to encourage people to seek treatment if they are infected and help keep others safe and halt the spread. WAYout can cover the costs of writing and recording the song and making the video, but they are trying to raise £1500 to help with distributing the track onto local television and radio stations and pressing DVDs. The campaign period is short because of the urgency of the situation. For more information goto the campaign IndieGogo page here